100% solids low-viscosity epoxy is designed to be used as a basecoat with metallic pigments or solvent-based tint for a thin-mil solid color floor. This self-leveling epoxy cures with a smooth opaque finish when tinted and offers maximum working time and pot life for infinite decorative effects.
Features and Benefits:
- Foot traffic 8-12 hours
- 24 Hour Recoat Window
- Easy 2A:1B ratio
- Ultra glossy when cured
- Low viscosity improves leveling effects
- Zero VOC's
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- Track Free @ 70° F - 6-8 hours
- Hard Dry 8-12 Hours
- Foot Traffic 8-12 hours
- Recoat window 24 hours
New concrete must have at least 28 days of cure time and a CSP 2-3 before coating. In the case of existing concrete be sure to remove all surface oils, silicones, paint, dust, and any other particles from the floor prior to coating and ensure that the concrete is primed and passes the MVT. Fill any cracks using TerraMEND or Armor Patch and coat before application.
Recommended Coverage Rates:
- 1/8" notched squeegee and backrolled with 3/8" nap roller | 140-160 sq ft per gallon at 10 mils.
- 1/4" notched squeegee and backrolled with a 3/8" nap roller | 100-125 sq ft per gallon at 12 mils.
2A:1B | Always pre-mix both sides before use at low speed for one minute, then mix together for three minutes. Immediately pour onto the floor in order to avoid excessive exothermic reaction in the bucket. Mix smaller batches for cutting in and smaller projects.
- Available in 3-gallon or 15-gallon kit
- Available in Gray and Tan